We list the inventory for a number of dealers, each with their own policies.
Here is the standard of what can be expected.
Steve Rhodes G.G.
119 Doughty Blvd.
Inwood, New York 11096
- By checking out with our shopping cart you simply provide us with your contact info. You will then be contacted by the dealer who owns the stone you ordered. The dealer will provide the information and assurance that is needed to complete such a large purchase.
- If you simply have a question about a stone, please use the contact form instead of ordering the stone.
- Most of our dealers accept all major credit cards, money orders, certified checks, personal checks, Pay Pal and bank wire transfers.
- Most dealers will have the items shipped out within 1-3 business days. The standard method is Federal Express.
- Shipping ranges from around $15 – $25. Insurance is mandatory and included in the shipping price.
- Most dealers will ship internationally… the standard international rate is $50 including insurance.
- If you’d like overnight shipping, please discuses that with the dealer when he contacts you.
- Most dealers will allow any item to be returned for a FULL REFUND within 7 day of receipt.
- Shipping costs are not refundable.
- Item must be returned in original condition.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to our mailing list.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with the dealers whose stone you have chosen. We may also share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
- permitted or required by law; or
- trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or
- investigating fraud which has already taken place.
The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
We try to list the stones of only established dealers or from collectors that have certified stones. However we can not guarantee the authenticity of any stone listed on the site. If a person wishes to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that a stone is authentic he should get it certified by an established lab.
Additionally we do not take responsibility between any miscommunication, argument or loss of money between any of the dealers whose stones we list and the buyer.
We try to only list stones that are currently available in the dealers inventory. However we are not responsible if the stone is currently out on memo or was sold without us being informed.